Sunday, February 8, 2009

How to get Invisible online

Want to surf Anonymously..??

 

HideMyAss hides your track off The Internet with proxies, enabling you to surf The Internet without letting websites or web statistics collectors know where you come from. If you are blocked to view any particular sites, this will help too. How this thing work? Head over to HideMyAss.com; type in the url you want to visit; and hit HideMyAss.

To prove that it’s actually working, I did a small experiment. By default,when I type www.google.com, Google will redirect me to my country’s Google search page; but when I hide-my-ass, I’m actually connecting through a U.S proxy which then brought me to Google.com

 

Doesn't dat solve your prob..try it out.. 

If your IT team got smart and blocked hide my ass…you can use the spinoff that does the same thing… http://www.hidemybum.com

It works the same way and best of all ITS FREE!

 

Another..

A proxy website that can not be blocked by any organisation and will always work is
http://www.mine.on.nimp.org

have fun bypassing blocked websites at school!

 

Source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Chitika Premium
Loading...
Loading...

Get Chitika | Premium